Aurrigo designs and manufacture four seat, 10 seat autonomous vehicles, and autonomous baggage handling dollies.
- A sophisticated tool for airports, airlines and ground handling companies to model the business case for Auto-Dolly deployments
- Flight schedule driven simulation of all vehicle movements required to perform flight servicing
- Derived service ‘missions’ required for every arrival & departure
- Baggage and cargo driven data models
- Representative road network of the airside (indoor and outdoor)
- Representative vehicle fleets
- Configured via database & web GUI
- Simulation progress using a web browser anywhere in the world
AUTO-POD® is a four seat autonomous pod designed for first and last mile transportation in urban areas, science parks, university campuses, aged care communities and anywhere people need to move around.
Capable of a top speed of 25kph and operational ranges from 40-160km, AUTO-POD® can be specified with a number of battery options, heating and air-conditioning, and various interior features such as screens for information, advertising and two way communications with an external concierge.
Launched in 2017 and with sales across the globe, AUTO-POD® is available for deployment today.
Like AUTO-POD® it has been designed for first and last mile transportation, but with a top speed of 50kmph, AUTO-SHUTTLE can keep up with city traffic and service roads around larger complexes or as a connection between existing mass transit stations and the places people want to go. Launched in 2020, AUTO-POD® is currently in service.
- Fleet tracking, energy use, activities, progress
- Job queue management, vehicle allocation
- API connectivity for data aggregation
- Comm Vendor integration in MEC / LPN
- Cyber resilience / encryption / monitoring
- Web based supervisor portals
- App based user portals
- KPI monitoring and recording
- Maintenance and service
- Schedule predication
- System status, admin, audit
- Enables remote supervised surveillance and intelligence
- No driver or operator required inside the vehicle
- Decreases security operational costs
- Mobile CCTV coverage transfers data in real time to control room
- Control room to perpetrator voice commands
- Continuous operation