A unique opportunity to invest in autonomous vehicle solutions which are a game changer for the aviation industry.
Industry leading, innovative solutions
• Strong heritage of automotive expertise, underpinning efficient design capabilities and ability to optimise the use of commonly available automotive parts and techniques
• Created award winning, industry leading autonomous vehicles by investing heavily in its proprietary products and software.
• Developed and owns all IP relating to its autonomous vehicle technology – valued at around £16m.
• Continued investment in research and development of products and software to maintain market leading position
End-to-end solution for industry
• The Aviation industry is struggling with severe labour shortages since Covid-19, exacerbated by the reliance on manual and inefficient processes.
• Aurrigo has developed six autonomous vehicles which can reduce costs, resolve operational issues and tackle labour shortages for airports, whilst also improving sustainability.
• Auto-Dolly and Auto-DollyTug can help reduce delays, lost baggage and minimise safety and security risks.
• The Directors believe that there are limited alternatives to Aurrigo’s end-to-end solutions.
• The Directors believe that Aurrigo’s end-to-end solution including its planning software, suite of autonomous vehicles and fleet management system is a significant competitive advantage.
Global opportunity with long term structural growth drivers
• The global transport industry is seeking to improve its processes, tackle workforce shortages and reduce the environmental impact of operations.
• The Directors believe these trends will increase demand for smart and sustainable solutions, offering significant future growth opportunities.
• Aurrigo’s solutions will, in the opinion of the Directors, offer faster turnarounds for airlines, providing strong selling efficiencies as airlines look to replicate these and make demands of airports not utilising Aurrigo solutions.
Strong relationships with leading customers and innovators
• Aurrigo has supplied leading Tier 1 suppliers and vehicle manufacturers (OEMs) for over 29 years, including Aston Martin, Bentley, Jaguar, Land Rover, McLaren and Rolls Royce. Its consistent delivery of high quality products has built long-term customer relationships
• Through developing autonomous vehicles specifically for the aviation industry, Aurrigo has engaged with British Airways, Changi Airport (Singapore), Gerald Ford International Airport (USA) and International Airlines Group.
• Significant progress is being made with Changi Airport Group, and the Directors anticipate that it will provide a unique reference point for future potential customers to see working Aurrigo products.
• Aurrigo also has partnerships with prestigious brands such as Amazon Web Services, Thales and Vodafone as well as with academic institutions including the University of Warwick and Aston University to further develop and validate its technology.
• Aurrigo’s ability to attract high calibre customers and partners, in addition to the recent progress within its pipeline underpin the Board’s confidence in its growth potential.
Management team and Board expertise
• Aurrigo’s established senior leadership team have extensive experience across automotive engineering and manufacturing, as well as the robotic and autonomous industries.
• Proven ability to grow the business, successfully developing new products and entering new geographies.
• The PLC Board further enhances the profile and credibility of the business and brings extensive experience of working within the automotive and aviation industries.
Shareholder telephone number: 0370 707 1038
Registrar’s registered address: Computershare Investor Service PLC, The Pavilions, Bridgwater Road, Bristol BS13 8AE
Registrar’s correspondence postal address: Computershare Investor Service PLC, The Pavilions, Bridgwater Road, BS99 6ZZ
Manage your holding online
You can now manage your holdings online by registering on our secure shareholder website Investor Centre. Once registered, Investor Centre makes it easy for you to sign up for electronic communications, update your address details and add a payment instruction. Visit https://www-uk.computershare.com/Investor/#Home for a fast and convenient way to manage your holdings.