Create a 3D digital twin to visualise and optimise today’s operations. Identify improvements by altering daily operations and explore how to improve efficiency, safety, and profits. Auto-Sim can also be used for the simulation of other manually driven airside vehicles in current operations. Auto-Sim is driven by the airports flight schedules and then optimises all vehicle movements required to perform flight servicing and turn around before arriving aircraft and after the aircraft has landed.
- Flight schedule driven simulation of all vehicle movements required to perform flight servicing and turn around
- Derived service ‘missions’ required for every arrival & departure
- Baggage and cargo driven data models
- Representative road network of the airside environment (indoor and outdoor)
- Representative vehicle fleets
- Configured via database & web GUI
- Simulation progress using a web browser anywhere in the world