Hours: Full-time (38.75hrs/week)
Sector: Vehicle Operations
Aurrigo is a leading international authority on transport technology solutions.
As both manufacturer and operator of ground-breaking autonomous vehicles, Aurrigo has a unique ability to provide and administer bespoke autonomous solutions. Following award-winning deployments at Heathrow Airport, Birmingham Airport and throughout the UK, Aurrigo is looking to expand its team in Singapore. Would you like to contribute to the future of mobility?
What you will do
• Perform maintenance and repairs on our fleet of autonomous vehicles.
• Identify and troubleshoot issues with the vehicles using diagnostics equipment and with support from colleagues
• Plan repair procedures using existing documentation and manuals, and own experience and intuition
• Concisely explain the nature of issues encountered, and present rectification plans to the wider team for action
• Test the successful functionality of mechanical, electrical and electronic parts and systems
• Perform daily, weekly and monthly routine checks for vehicle integrity
• Repair and replace any worn consumables such as brake pads and wheel bearings
• Work directly with the Electrical, Software and Safety Engineers to ensure the vehicles are operated in a safe and reliable manner
What we require from you
• Certified mechanic in Singapore
• Five years’ experience in automotive repair and maintenance
• Experience in electric vehicle automotive repair and maintenance
• Competent in diagnosing mechanical and hydraulic issues using standard service kits
• Competent in using diagnostics tools for troubleshooting electrical and electronic faults
• Inherent appreciation and understanding of vehicle safety
What we prefer from you
• Interest and / or experience with autonomous vehicles
What skills are we looking for
• Hands on skills and intuition to diagnose and rectify known and novel issues alike
• Strong communication skills with ability to work effectively as an independent mechanical technician and as a member of a multi-faceted team of engineers
• Ability to be flexible in order to support other parts of the business as required.
• Strong problem-solving abilities, attention to detail and reliability.
• Ability to work well and precisely in a time-constrained and pressured environment.
UNIT 33 BILTON INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
HUMBER AVENUE, COVENTRY, CV3 1JL. UK
0044 (0)24 7663 5818