Electrical Distribution System (EDS) Engineer(s)
Location: Coventry, UK
What you will do as an Electrical Distribution System (EDS) Engineer at Aurrigo:
• Understand and interpret 2D harness drawings from multiple customers.
• Have familiarity with Jaguar Land Rover systems and specifications.
• Produce BOMs and cutsheets to manufacture prototype harnesses.
• Oversee the manufacture of prototype harnesses, chasing down any tooling / component / design issues.
• Offer feedback to the customer reference design issues.
• Validate customer specs against RDM specs.
• Prepare harness schematics with Arcadia harness software in preparation for manufacturing.
• Measure and electrically test sample harnesses for PPIR reports.
• Have knowledge of ACES / VESYS / Arcadia would be preferable.
• Possess knowledge of timing plans and gateways.
What we require from you
• A Degree in the STEM field, preferably Engineering or Computer Science
What we prefer from you
• Strong knowledge of automotive systems
• Experience working with Electric Vehicles
• Knowledge and experience operating Arcadia
What skills we are looking for
• Strong interpersonal skills to communicate and engage with customers and project stakeholders
• A collaborative work ethic
Candidate Referral Bonus Scheme
Aurrigo recognises the importance of recruiting the best people with the right skills. The referral bonus scheme is open to all individuals with a contract of employment. You can claim a referral bonus for referrals made for permanent and fixed term contract positions – speak to HR for further detail if you know of anyone suitable for this role externally.
Richmond Design & Marketing Limited (RDM) - trading as Aurrigo is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, colour, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. RDM (trading as Aurrigo) makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
If you are interested in applying please forward cv’s or emails of interest to Hilary Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org
21st April 2023
UNIT 33 BILTON INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
HUMBER AVENUE, COVENTRY, CV3 1JL. UK
0044 (0)24 7663 5818