July 28th, 2023
Location: Ottawa, Canada
What you will do
This role of Data Analyst will support all of the data mining, validation and reporting requests of our growing organisation. Aurrigo has robust software that can output various types of data and we are looking to this new position to help create, validate and grow our product. Your duties include collaborating with other team members to extract data figures, create reports based on their findings, and monitoring key performance indicators (KPIs) to determine the software and project requests. The ideal candidate is adept at using large data sets to find opportunities for product and process optimization and using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action. They must have strong experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, using a variety of data tools, building and implementing models, validating accuracy of data, using/creating algorithms and creating/running simulations. They must have a proven ability to drive business results with their data-based insights.
What you will do as a Data Analyst at Aurrigo:
• Use graphs, infographics and other methods to visualize data.
• Create presentations and reports based on recommendations and findings.
• Run/re-run functional and non-functional tests to ensure software application works as intended after any code changes, updates, revisions, improvements, or optimizations.
• Validate data for accuracy.
• Suggest new ways to interpret and present valuable data to our customers.
What we require from you
• A Degree in the STEM field, preferably Engineering or Computer Science
• Experience manipulating data sets
• Experience working with and creating data architectures.
• Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques
• Experience querying databases and using statistical computer languages: R, Python, SLQ, etc.
What skills we are looking for
• Strong interpersonal skills to communicate and engage with customers and project stakeholders
• A collaborative work ethic
• Experience using cloud-based services such as AWS.
• Strong attention to detail and a high degree accuracy
• An interest in aviation and autonomous overall
Aurrigo is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, colour, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Aurrigo makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time. If you are interested in applying please forward cv’s to email@example.com
UNIT 33 BILTON INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
HUMBER AVENUE, COVENTRY, CV3 1JL. UK
0044 (0)24 7663 5818